That's goog-enough-for me. A loving wife AND a #1 Unavailable Buddy.
What else could a man ask for?

looking around..."Is that apology from Batty forthcoming? I know I
expected it some time ago. It's got to be here somewhere? No that's not
it. Hmmm, better be more patient."

Not so, I believe.

It is always best to have devoted family, good friends, #1 Unavailable
Buddies, and a strong arm to protect them
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> And if Mrs. Daniel doesn't mind, and if ok with you too, you shall
forever be my #1 Unavailable Buddy.  How's that?!  Share

heart is already given.  And I'm pretty sure Mrs. Daniel is your
soulmate (-:

> > All the best to you both
> > Share

Win.