I will check on the iridium flares - looks amazing.   I have seen the space
station pass overhead many times, but only because I had the schedule for my
area and was looking for it.  Go to: www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary.  You
need to enter your location and time zone.  It will give you  dates and times
and locations (which area of the sky it will appear in and what direction it
will be traveling).  It is very accurate.

Thanks for the info on the flares.  I am passing it around.......