 From: awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 9:14 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] mind boggling

So Xeno writes the other day to Judy:

"I feel Barry is more spiritually advanced than Robin"

This alone made my head spin. But just, for example, take a look at Robin's
commentary to Emily after she took his quiz yesterday (post 317866) and explain
to me how you could possibly argue for this point Xeno. What exactly is your
definition of spiritual? Maybe it is something I don't want to aspire to or can
view as a positive thing if that is your assessment. If spirituality has
anything whatsoever to the quality of heart, openness, willingness to
understand, desire to be transformed by truth and life, sensitivity to other
living creatures then, dear Xeno, I think you have miscalculated badly  - your
assertion has missed the mark.