 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 9:08 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: "I'm not going to shut up; it's my
turn!"

<snip>
> The term "Eastwooding" has now entered the vocabulary
> used to describe crazy people. That term will outlast
> his screen legacy.

Not by a long shot. In 10 years, maybe less, nobody but
political mavens will remember what it referred to. It
will never become part of the language the way "fisking"
and "borking" and even "swiftboating" have. It was way
too trivial an event.

But everyone will remember who made his films for at
least the next century, probably longer.