Oh yeah, it existed all right! I remember it very well. It was created not long
after the sidhis were announced for us peon meditators and we all looked at the
initiators that had come off the super secret 6 months courses as something out
of a science fiction story come true.

It was not around very long, I heard one story that said the Movement big wigs
pulled it due to fear of copyright infringement lawsuit and another story that
said DC Comics actually contacted the Movement and threatened a lawsuit. Dunno
which was true, but the likeness on the poster was a dead ringer for the then
current artistic rendition DC comics was using to depict Superman.

I have been trying for years to find a copy of the poster but it has completely
disappeared. I only saw it on that course in Livingston Manor and that would
have been the time when sidhis were taught in the bloc system with at least a
months hiatus between each bloc. I can't remember what year it was. I do
remember the course I was on was just after a big snow and ice storm in the
area that had knocked out all the power at Livingston Manor and a lot of water
pipes had frozen and burst.

The entire time I was there staff was bringing big barrels of water and placing
them in the halls so each of us rounding CP's could dip buckets into the barrel
to pour water into our toilet tanks so we could use the toilets. Some older
CP's had a hard time with the rounding and water hauling.

Bevan and John Cowhig were the TM Sidhi administrators on the course and the
plumbing never got fixed while we were there. In addition to the burst pipes,
one of the two well pumps they had to pump water to the buildings had been
destroyed in the storm. I overheard some of the working staff (the folks who
cooked the food etc)saying the guys who ran the facility had meetings every day
and spent their time wringing their hands rather than doing anything about it.

A few days after we left some initiator friends went on the Governor training
course there and said Maharishi got rid of everyone who was in charge and put
someone else in charge. The well pump and burst pipes were repaired in about 4
or 5 days.