--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@> wrote:
>
> > but throwing veiled threats to
> > mature, sophisticated, intelligent women.
>
> Name one instance where I made any threat veiled or
> otherwise to any woman anywhere. This is trollish lie
> in line with your other phrase you have been repeating
> again and again with my name that I will deal with in
> another post.
>
> You are up to your old routine, repeating unfounded
> specific charges again and again on a public forum for
> the purpose of hurting my online reputation.
>
> So go ahead and make your case for you specific claim.
> That way others can examine your reasons for making it
> and can decide if it is well founded or as I claim, a
> form of trollish tourettes.

To reinforce Curtis' post, the troll attempting to
damage his reputation has never met him, and in fact
was never a part of the organization that is the
focus of this Yahoo group.

He is, as far as I can tell from long exposure to his
posts, a person suffering from severe mental illness
who has been encouraged to damage Curtis' reputation
by someone else on the forum who has a long history
of doing that herself. Almost without exception, all
of the epithets Ravi hurls at Curtis were first hurled
at him by this other person; Ravi just picked them up
from her, and repeats them. I'm not even sure he has
the mental capacity to know what half of these terms
mean.

What is sad is that someone as unstable as this has
been encouraged to "pile on" to someone who has done
him no harm, and who he has never even met, by someone
else who has a destructive agenda against Curtis. What
is sadder in a way is that the moderator of this group
does nothing to stop it.

But PLEASE, if you have stumbled upon Ravi's slander
by accident when looking up my friend Curtis, continue
to search until you find the many glowing recommendations
on the Net of his musical skills, his expertise and
experience as an educator, and his worth as a human
being. Let those recommendations from sane people be
your guide, not this slander from a seriously disturbed
Internet troll.