sorry should be
When his wife and child move out due to his sudden  lack of
communication does he really dig deep and decide to make every  word
count, with full meaning and a true change of heart - as  a talkative
-motor-typing  poster-youngster  here at FFL [;)] may be exemplifies
word(th)wise?

[http://bouteillealamer.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/si.jpg?w=497&h=699]
> ..And the octogenarian loves the little flocks.
> He is quite blue; the terrible wind tries his breathing..
> Stars open among the lilies.
> Are you not blinded by such expressionless sirens?
> This is the silence of astounded souls...
> S.P.
>
> Quotes from "Holy Man"
>   G:  There was a storm. And thousands and thousands of starfish were
> washed  up on the shore. And there was this beautiful little girl was
> running  down the beach and she was picking up the starfish, she was
> frantically  throwing them back into the ocean. When I saw her doing
> this I said to  her, 'Why are you doing that? You can only save a few
> before they die,  what difference does it make?' And she looked at me
> and she said, 'To  THAT one, it makes a difference.' To THAT one, it
> makes a difference,  that little girl said. And she was right and at
> that very moment she was  making a difference for that starfish and
she
> was making a difference  for herself too because she was connected, to
> that starfish. And that's  what life is all about, connecting. In fact
> that's the only time you're  ever alive, really, is when you're
> connecting.
>   Holy Man - The Message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CzLaTm8wR4
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CzLaTm8wR4>
>
> G:  Seventy-five years. That's how much time you get if you're lucky.
> Seventy-five years. Seventy-five Winters. Seventy-five Spring times.
> Seventy-five Summers. And Seventy-five Autumns. When you look at it
like
> that, it's not a lot of time, is it? Don't waste them. Get your head
> out of the rat race and forget about the superficial things that
> pre-occupy your existence and get back to what's important now. Right
> Now. This very second. And I'm not saying, drop everything and let the
> world come to a grinding halt. I'm saying that you could become a
> seeker. You could be loving more. You could be taking some chances.
You