 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pundits' Union formed in Fairfield, Iowa

Om Jeez, did you see this trash posted here earlier today as creativity?

Dear FFL Moderators, as an experienced and old conservative meditator here I'm
concerned for the integrity of our FFL with Yahoo-groups over this kind of
Obscenity being posted here.

These people.  They are doing it again bringing and posting smut here.
Spiritually I am completely offended by this kind of smut-peddling being posted
here by these people.  They are using our list's open-ness against us for their
own prurient interests.   It is needlessly inflammatory, extremely low-brow and
completely discouraging to any civil discourse of the community.
Moderators, you simply must be more pro-active in protecting the spiritual
integrity of our FFL forum.. Do your duty and do something.  Be forthright and
bold about these nattering nabobs of negativity posting this trash on our list.
 Their coming to FFL mostly as immigrants with little stake we have now more
than our share of them.   Nattering nabobs of negativism they have formed their
own 4-H Club -- the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history.
Un-repentant they have nothing of spiritual worth to offer here.  Not just
shunned, they should not allowed to post on FFL.
Kindly,
-Buck