> I once read an article written by a fellow who had
> worked closely with several Presidents, who commented
> that Reagan was the only one who he had not seen "age"
> considerably while in office (meaning that he had seen
> most Presidents "put on" about ten years in physical
> appearance of age during each four-year term).

Then he must not have looked very closely.  Reagan's descent into
Alzheimer's was
apparently very clear to those who worked with him.

Even
> though he actually liked Reagan, his rationale for why
> this was true was clear.  He felt that none of this
> pressure ever got to Reagan because he didn't really
> understand that any of it was real.  He was brought
> up in an environment (the movies) where when people
> got shot, they all got to stand up again and be fine
> once the director yelled, "Cut."

That's nonsense.  Reagan wasn't "brought up" in the movies, he was
raised in a small town
in Illinois and became a radio announcer there in college.  Even
after he got into the
movies, in his late 20s, he didn't act much as he was more interested
in the political
aspects of the industry.

Sal