Where did I say that 9/11 didn't happen?  I'm saying I don't believe the
"official story" of it and neither do millions of others.

Karel is a liberal gay talk host who of all things has an afternoon show
on GCN, the same network as Alex Jones.  He also hosts a weekend show on
the San Francisco flagship radio station KGO.  Karel would hang up on
callers who said that 9/11 was an "inside job."  However yesterday he
watched MSNBC's replay the events of 9/11 real time.  He saw the report
from the fire chief on the scene who reported he heard explosions in the
building prior to the plane hitting them.  Of course I knew of that
report but at that point Karel "woke up."