Just to kibitz a bit -

You don't really seem to vacillate between "believing and
non-believing".
After all, you seem to thoroughly believe in yourself.

You just don't seem able to totally dismiss this fairy tale theology
you've
been told by your "betters"- probably when you were too young to know
it was nothing but a sales job.

Welcome to Christian guilt obsession,  even if just in latent form.
You enslaved mantra-demon worshiper!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:

> Good to know I am not alone on this back and forth between believing
and non believing. Stay well.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@ wrote:
> >
> > Thank you Susan. Â I got it. Â I will put the two responses
side by side. Â I have a "believing" and "non-believing" mode also,
and you articulate yours quite well; it's interesting to compare. Â
Have a nice day. Â Regards, Emily. Â

afternoon.  Post #31992o.  It was in response to your question about
what I believe when I am not in my "believing in spirituality mode."
Delayed reply, sorry.