--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey John, do you have software to do a chart of FFL?  I inadvertantly
> > > gave my friend the wrong date of Sept 1.  Going to post 1, it should be
> > > Sept 5 2001 2:24 pm Fairfield.  Which probably means a little better for
> > > the women folk here (-:
> > >

> > > anyway, thanks, share

Interesting.  In the book, Initiation, the author recalls a previous life in
Egypt and it is fascinating.  Haitch was a spiritual and yoga teacher in
Germany for many years with students.  They asked that she write the story of
her life, and the main section of the book is about her life in Egypt, where
she was initiated. Amazing story. during her current life in gErmany, she had
many insights into the future, too.  And the meanings of universal and
religious symbols.   A good read if you like that sort of thing.