--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@...>

lurkernomore20002000@ wrote:
> <snip>
> > Raunch,
> > You have on at least on one occasion slandered someone, and when
> > it was pointed out that you made an entirely inaccurate statement
> > about this person you refused to back down or issue an apology.
> > So when you talk about how we must be honest with ourselves and
> > others, I find this to be empty rhetoric on your part.
>
> Oooopsie:
>
> "Since there's such a big fuss about my having used Sal's
> comments about Jennifer Blair as an example of bullying, I
> found and read Sal's entire thread 'Email going around FF.'
> I see that I commented to "Susan wayback71 on the thread
> by posting a link making fun of Sal's objection to milk and
> cookies. When I used Sal's thread as an example of bullying,
> all I remembered about it was that Sal lobbed one of her
> signature stink bombs criticizing a fundraiser for Jennifer,
> a lovely person, who lost everything in the Depot fire, as
> did many other people I know and care about, Max Sutherland,
> Marty Brodeur, and Duncan McMasters just to name a few. For
> the sake of accuracy I should have looked up the thread
> before posting about it."--raunchydog, 3/6/12

This sounds like someone too proud to make a clear unequivocal apology,
which is what one might expect from after clear unequivocal
misrepresentation.I mean you can find a half of an apology there if you
look hard for it.So maybe with this "doubling down" you refer to at some
point, maybe together those two constitute an apology, but I doubt it.
But thank you for looking this up.