--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > Now that we've all enjoyed the Judy dance I want to bring the focus back to
> > my origninal point here.
> >
> > Raunchy:
> >
> > " When artist, Jennifer Blair lost everything in a fire Sal
> > heartlessly, gratuitously, derided a fundraiser for her."
> >

> > Judy even accused Sal of "bullying" in this incident.
> >

> > And what was the basis of their slander?
> >
> > That Sal had made fun of people advertizing that they were serving cookies
> > for an adult party.
> >
> > It was factually inaccurate and unfair to connect this with the information
> > about the fire that came out later, and which Sal acknowledged when she
> > found out.
> >
> > Once this was pointed out to Raunchy, who had participated in the original
> > thread and should have known better, she did not act with integrity and
> > retract her slanderous statement about Sal.  Steve and I went "tisck tisk".
> >

> Curtis, you're on the losing end of this and you know it.

I've said my piece, now I'll listen to yours Raunchy.  I don't see this as
winning and losing, we don't see this the same way.  I am OK with that.

> > So what do the "Get Sal" twins do when this had been pointed out AGAIN?
> >
> > They double down then Judy triples down, then quadruples down...
> >
> > And they attacked me for standing up for Sal who was being unfairly
> > maligned here.
> >
> > With Raunchy nodding like a bobble head doll in the rear window of a car
> > going over cobblestones, Judy wove a fantastic tale of my "deceptions".  It
> > was a wonder to behold the Judiness of it all unfolding.
> >

> You are really pissing me off today, Curtis and yes, deception, your
> deception, the deception you're doubling down on.

L'll content free accusations huh?  OK, if that is what you want on the record.
Mine are specific and I have listed them. I am not surprised that it pisses you
off to be called out like this.

> > They are of course backed by Robin and that other guy who invokes laughter
> > on sight by his own account.
> >
> > And Steve and I are left standing here looking at each other in disbelief.
> >

> Yeah. Wile holding each others dicks.

Oh, the ham-handed homo-erotic reference...yeah that should help you make your
case.

> > It was wrong and unfair to slander Sal this way.
>
> Bullshit. Sal, *did* heartlessly, gratuitously, derided a fundraiser for
> Jennifer for Christ sake.  So stop defending the indefensible by attempting
> to slander *me*.

Oh that cookie monster thing again. I disagree and have made my case.

> Sal:
>
> "Well, yeah. Or any of a variety of other things that
> don't sound like she's expecting a bunch of 8-year olds
> to show up. First time I can recall such a pathetic,
> juvenile inducement to come somewhere. Only in this town."
>
> Sal said this *after* she knew Jennifer lost everything in a fire.

Yeah, she thought the cookie angle was stupid.

> The only comment I made on that thread in *November* 2011 was a link to a
> video to Susan wayback #296983
>
> The whole issue didn't come up again until *March* 2102 when I said:
>
> "Since there's such a big fuss about my having used Sal's
> comments about Jennifer Blair as an example of bullying, I
> found and read Sal's entire thread 'Email going around FF.'
> I see that I commented to "Susan wayback71 on the thread
> by posting a link making fun of Sal's objection to milk and
> cookies. When I used Sal's thread as an example of bullying,
> all I remembered about it was that Sal lobbed one of her
> signature stink bombs criticizing a fundraiser for Jennifer,
> a lovely person, who lost everything in the Depot fire, as
> did many other people I know and care about, Max Sutherland,
> Marty Brodeur, and Duncan McMasters just to name a few. For
> the sake of accuracy I should have looked up the thread
> before posting about it."--raunchydog, 3/6/12

And for the sake of fairness you could have apologized for mischaracterizing
her intentions here. You didn't.  Your choice and my choice to judge as I have.

> Judy: Not only did Sal not take back her slur on Jennifer
> for serving milk and cookies at her fundraiser, BTW,
> she doubled down on it.
>
> RD: Got that Curtis: "...all I remembered about it was that Sal lobbed one of
> her signature stink bombs criticizing a fundraiser for Jennifer..."

I don't care what you remembered.  You didn't make it right after you knew.

> Whether or not I knew or remembered in March if Sal said anything
> conciliatory about in the #296983 thread where I posted the video link to
> Susan is irrelevant.
>
> Sal's stink bomb *after* she knew Jennifer lost everything in a fire:
>
> "Well, yeah. Or any of a variety of other things that
> don't sound like she's expecting a bunch of 8-year olds
> to show up. First time I can recall such a pathetic,
> juvenile inducement to come somewhere. Only in this town."
>
> Spin that sequence of events anyway you want to make Sal look blameless and
> me look bad. It's the same thing you did to Emily. Sal the shit becomes Sal
> blameless and Emily gets the shaft. You sure have an odd way of picking your
> friends and enemies.

You are gunnysacking here.  These events are unrelated except in your emotions.

> >  I appreciate that Steve was also willing to stand up to this unfair, wrong
> > thing here.  No matter how big the Can O Crazy that it unleashes.
> >

> Yeah. Grab onto Steve's leaky life raft and see if that saves you from
> drowning.

I don't consider my opinion here a matter of life or death.

> > Raunchy should have apologized for slandering Sal. She is capable of that
> > but hates Sal too much to be fair.  Plus it would pit her against the Judy
> > agenda, and mean girls stick together.
> >

> Oh go creep your way out of here, Curtis. I'm sick to death of your lies.

We both made our case.  Calling my different POV on these events lies is just a
tactic to shoot the messenger.  A poor one.

Keep bobbling, I'm sure a pat on the head is soon to follow.