I'm responding to Share's suggestion about Wednesday under the original thread
started by marek as a reminder about the basic guidelines, which I think are
great, about nothing positive or negative about any particular poster on that
day.

Share, I've learned something about jyotish in your suggestion. Wednesday
sounds good; if fact, marek, who came up with the idea, posted the first
contribution yesterday, a Wednesday. I only suggested Thursday because most of
us who have been highly involved in the movement at some point in our lives
probably remember Thursdays as something very special as the day of the guru.