> dear Marek, I vote for Wednesday as the special day rather than Thursday.
> Because in the FFL jyotish chart the ruler of Wednesday Mercury, is
> exalted.  Whereas the ruler of thursday, Jupiter is conjunct Rahu, opposite
> ketu and Mars.  I don't think that's very auspicious but welcome John and
> Ravi further enlightening us on this.
>
> My second vote would be for Friday because ruler Venus is in ninth house, a
> dharmic house.

If I may add my suggestion. Saturday could be an extremely auspicious one as
well because Friday nights I wear my Peanuts Snoopy pajamas after flossing with
waxed, mint-flavoured dental floss. As we all know, this juxtaposes very
readily with the fact that I had a chocolate sunday with peanut butter which
tends to stick in the teeth if it is the crunchy style. Of course, add that to
the fact that the Harvest moon last week occurred while I was baking an apple
pie the influence on Saturday will be subtle but significant. Then, not to
mention that Saturdays are well known to be universally recognized as "fun"
days where the possibilities for sport and recreation abound it all points to
Saturdays being the day of choice for our little FFL experiment. But I could be
persuaded otherwise, that is if the slippers I happen to be wearing at the time
are not pointed towards a south-facing entrance to nowhere.