Wow, Richard, that's a beautiful place, Odiyan Temple complex. I'd heard of it
but never visited. Next time I get the chance I will, thanks.

There's another, smaller, but still very beautiful Tibetan temple complex
outside of Hilt, California that I've visited many times, Tashicholing.

http://www.tashicholing.org/temple.html

***