--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:

> > Friends, on this FFL 'show-and-tell' Wednesday where we are not supposed to
> > go on reactionary negative jags on other posters for a whole day I won't
> > tell you just what I feel about people who don't meditate or people who are
> > mediators in Fairfield who don't take the opportunity to meditate with the
> > large group, or meditators who have been given everything and should've
> > known better who actually have up and moved away.
> >
> > No, yes I want to take this opportunity and encourage people to come once
> > again up to the Domes as they can and meditate.  There are large open
> > un-reserved "visitor" sections complete with backjack seats for itinerant
> > residents who don't need a designated long-term place.  You can come for a
> > short meditation or do the long one by choice according to your life
> > accommodation.  There are also nice chairs that can be sat in for
> > meditation, you know, the nice chairs the Rajas sit in for community
> > meetings.  The Domes are quite geriatric friendly too.  It's all quiet and
> > quite clean and comfortable.  If you haven't been there in a while arrive
> > early and get going early.  The Field Effect in meditation is quite
> > awesome.  This is one of the largest utopian things going now and if you're
> > in Fairfield try not to miss it, if they'll let you.
>
> Will they let me in do you think Buck? How long does the ban from campus and
> the Dome stay in effect after having colluded with RWC? Let me know.

You know, actually LB Shriver was having a meeting today in process about
applying for a dome badge.  He was barred with threat of arrest from campus
like you guys a long time ago.  He was deep in it with the President's Office
back then while he was student body president at MIU.  We'll see what they can
reconcile now.

Well of course a bane of this movement is that so little has been open to come
along on to just meditators (without a Dome badge) for a long time (decades).
Did you learn the siddhis as an advanced practice back when?  You're an old
siddha or just a meditator?  They tore down the old chapel on campus which used
to be where the group meditation was that included meditators.  They never
replaced it with a comparable facility.