so please have some fun and follow me here....
   to start- just to make sure you know the subject material:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmzmOwkRuM&list=LPVMyYcSqP2CI&index=1&feature=plcp

 I hope that was easy to "click"...

 OK , so now the huge goal is to somehow land without a chute.....
 well, actually a Brit' recently did just that....:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmzmOwkRuM&list=LPVMyYcSqP2CI&index=1&feature=plcp

OK, so now ur up-to-speed....

 I predict the initial-contact-landing-area to be a BIG/LONG inverted
-ski-jump-landing-type-thing slowly narrowing down with a loop or two or three
in a waterslide type set-up...... Jeff is planning some kind of AMAZING landing
in Vegas...... he has NASA experts working with him--- a secret landing
strip....
 look at this angle and tell me what you think....
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdkDdBz6f_o