> Are there only these 5 facets?
About 30 years ago Howard Gardner at Harvard proposed that there are multiple
intelligences, 9 in all that he delineated, including spatial, artistic,
musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal.  You can Google him and get the details.

This compares to the typical IQ test that measures Verbal IQ, Perceptual
Reasoning IQ, Working Memory, and Processing Speed. Those  4 domains are then
kind of averaged together to arrive at the Full Scale IQ of the person, which
is what people are referring to when they talk about IQ.  If you just consider
the Full Scale IQ of a person, you might miss the possibility, for example,
that they are extremely bright (superior range) in Perceptual IQ, and rather
low in Verbal IQ (this could be a gifted artist, architect, graphic designer,
designer who is not very articulate or does not express themselves well with
words).  Yet if you look only at their IQ score, it would be average - you
would not see the gift and the weakness.

 Just looking at  an IQ score is an easy way to measure large groups of people,
but misses the details.  It could be that people raised in the African bush
have very high scores in Perceptual Reasoning but not so much in the verbal
tasks that measure the scores in Verbal IQ.  A generation that grows up with
video games, fast MTV images and lots of visual activities could really do
better on the Perceptual Reasoning subtests than their parents.  People growing
up in homes where there is lots of verbal debate, discussion, use of a wide
variety of vocabulary, combined with great schooling, could as a result do
better than they would have otherwise in the Verbal IQ area.  So IQ subtests
and domains are good at measuring exactly what they measure.  IQ scores often
correlate with how well a person will do in a typical academic setting (ie
generally students earning all A's have above average IQ).  These days, people
at either extreme of the bell curve of IQ scores tend not to do so well in life
in general, altho there are many exceptions to that.  Hunter gathers valued
different skills than we do, so the computer geeks earning loads of money these
days might have been on the sidelines of the pack back then.