In all fairness, despite my discontent with Obama, I don't necessarily hold
anything too strongly against him for the deaths of the people in this attack.

I know that they could've used more security, but then again, there are
thousands of places that could've been built up better where Americans have
died.  If we go back through the history books in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, the
Cold War, and many operations in the last 20 years, we have numerous occassions
of better decisions that could've been made and could've saved lives.  Hell,
the whole Iraq war....was it necessary?  Look at how many died there.

Not to mention, everyone should know when they volunteer for a job in any of
these countries, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Yemen, etc..., they should know
they're walking into the Lion's Den.

I'm not excusing decisions made, just trying to put things into perspective.
Instead of using this as a political tool for election vs. re-election, how
about looking at it from a 'lesson learned' point of view, and just don't make
the same mistake again.

seekliberation