i've been saying the same thing for years.  Either do away with the electorate,
or another option is to divide the electorate by counties, rather than states.
That would help spread out the electorate in a more honest manner.  California
would no longer be a huge victory for Democraps, and Texas would no longer be a
safe 30+ electorals for the Republicants.

According to one video I saw, it explains how it's definitely possible,
although unlikely, that a candidate could win the electorate with as little as
22% of the popular vote.

I also agree that Obama or Romney doesn't matter.  Any half decent economist
whose work i've read indicates that 16 trillion is not mathematically
recoverable.  In fact, many economists stated that the $5 Trillion debt that
was there when Bush joined office wasn't even recoverable, let alone his
doubling of it topped off by Obama's addition to it.  And I will finish my rant
with my typical last 2 words - We're Screwed.

seekliberation