> Because I over posted today and now have to be frugal with posting: Xeno or
> Paly or anyone: where would Maharishi be on that graph? That will help me
> understand it.

Share, that would take all the fun out of figuring it out. Maharishi did not
duke it out in the philosophy market though he obviously had a philosophy. One
possible clue, the originator of that graph, Francisco Varela, also did some
form of Buddhist meditation, and he put himself on the chart. Of course he was
also a neuroscientist and a biologist. He also died about 10 years ago.

Robin is likely the most philosophically concerned here, maybe ask him. he
might also disagree with Varela. Philosophers generally try to accurately
describe their peers in the field, in order to effectively attempt to rebut
their arguments.

Interesting that consciousness results in such a wide variety of opinions.