 From: wgm4u <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:40 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Obam lied after the Ambassador died!

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@...>
wrote:

> --- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > There was NO protest over the video, it was all a lie to cover
> > up the incompetence of the Obama administration! And, an
> > American citizen was arrested and 4 Americans lost their lives!

snip

White House told of militant claim two hours after Libya attack:

(Reuters) - Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two
hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya,
on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the
attack, official emails show.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/24/us-usa-benghazi-emails-idUSBRE89N02C20121024