regardless of who wins and who predicts correctly, bottom line is that it's a
50/50 chance on the prediction, and I mean that almost literally.  I've seen a
few sites that are saying there's a very good possibility that we could have an
electorate tie of 269-269.  It would require Romney to win specific swing
states, and he IS gaining momentum there.

What's scary is all the potential riots.  Because if there's a tie, it will go
to Mitt Romney.  The reason is because if there is a tie, the vote goes to the
House of Representatives, which is currently GOP dominated.  I remember all the
anger and commotion in 2000, and we were only 5 trillion in debt then, and no
major wars & no major economic downfall.  If there's a tie and the House elects
Romney, I can see things turning ugly real fast.

seekliberation

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>