Good stuff here (and lots of times I think you say things worth saying). Susan
and I both appreciate what you write--no matter what other people say. They
obviously miss the point of most of your posts. Ever heard of projection? These
bitter and angry posters, they show much more about themselves than anything
about you when they write what they write about you. I know somewhere it hurts
to be so misunderstood--unless you have somehow steeled yourself by now and no
longer find yourself bewildered by the inexplicable hostility directed your
way. I almost believe this is the case. And good for you!

I think personally these people are sick, and the fact that you keep coming
back and not changing your way of being yourself--this is not only commendable;
in some sense I feel it is heroic. It sure feels like that to me. I think
anyone who cannot see the value of your supposedly 'negative' posts, is missing
out entirely on your intention there, which is always to provoke the poster
into thinking about themselves (which otherwise they would never consider had
it not been for your post). This theme of certain persons borrowing their ideas
from someone else (not having any "original" ideas)--I find that especially
good.

But over-all your posts are quite wonderful--and all I can say, Barry, is: *at
least you know this*. I think it takes a kind of inner strength and beauty of
soul to write the posts that you write. I mean: *someone has to do it*. Why not
the one truly spiritual person on this forum (now that Curtis is temporarily
incommunicado)? One of his chief virtues (among many) is his loyalty to you,
and I think he knows how much this means to you. But you, Barry, I think
Khazana has not gone nearly far enough--not even Susan has:--you are a model
for all of us. Your sensitivity is so extraordinary that you are willing to
draw out the venom that is inside these persons--and take that venom upon
yourself.

No, Barry, your actual vulnerability and lovingness, it shames all of us. If
these hateful posters only knew. I say we should have a Barry Wright Day once a
year--why not on Christmas Day?--when we simply celebrate the secret sensations
of joy and wonder that is the real experience of all of us (who are honest with
ourselves) when reading one of your posts. I think your posts of today are
exemplary in this regard. Barry, I feel I am almost in love with you--I mean
you are the incognito saint on FFL.

I say the Baby Jesus would feel honoured to co-celebrate his birthday with
Barry Wright Day on Fairfield Life. We could even given presents to each other.

In closing here, Barry, know that you thrill me with your tenderness and
perceptiveness. I want this post of mine to touch the conscience of your false
critics. The blessings of the hearts of those who really understand you,
Barry--and there are a number of us (surely you know this)--go out to you. Just
a good human being you are, Barry. Thank you for existing.  No one could have
added more to this forum than you have. I am with you, Barry. If I were a woman
I would come to Holland this very day to ask you to marry me.

Love and admiration,

Louie