> > Do you know that the Republicans met during the
> > Inauguration to plan to destroy the economy and
> > blame it on Obama...

Mike Dixon:
> Look what he's(Obama) done over four years...

Barry2 and the Obama team have tried to portray
Romney as a 'vulture' capitalist, a tax evader, the
killer of Joe Soptic's wife and the Big Bird
Terminator, but now Romney is ahead in the polls.

Go figure.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

"The Obama team's arrogance, I suppose, did not allow
for the realization that the truth might be an
impediment to its negative onslaught or that voters
would be able to judge Romney for themselves..."

'All those attacks did Obama no good'
Washington Post, October 30, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/cvmnfas