--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@...> wrote:

> > > I don't think anyone on FFL is more invested in one
> > > particular project as Buck is over this matter of
> > > increasing the numbers of meditators in the dome...
> > >
> nablusoss1008:
> > I happen to see these as childs play in a contex which
> > is infinitly more interesting; the historic display of
> > mind over matter...
> >
> Try to get a grip here, fellas - we're talking about a
> college gymnasium!

Since when did a college gymnasium change the destiny of a nation ?

It's a missed oportunity with dramatic dimensions: At some point on their
personal journey the majority of the readers here will be made aware of the
historic events to which they had an invitation but refused because of lazyness
and arrogance. That will hopefully be an eyeopener.
An embarresing situation Buck and Share will not have to face.