Yo Buck, any numbers for participants in the domes preceeding,during and after
Sandy? I'm starting a new sutra. Ram-knee, Ram-knee

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:36 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sandy's Devastation

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:

> --- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@>
> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/29-breathtaking-photos-of-hurricane-sandy-devastat
> >

> http://youtu.be/RzazvxXfhI0
>
> If you pause this video at 1:51, you can see the ruins of the house my family
> built on the beach in Mantoloking. The only thing recognizable is the round
> concrete wall around the pool. So sad.
>
> My parents sold the house decades ago, but it was significant in that its
> bold, angular, modern architecture set the trend for a lot of new houses
> after that. Here's the satellite view from Google:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cbycd9j

This being positive-Wednesday I'd have to say, 'good'.  Now we the people can
take back the whole beach for public access.  For their own safety those rich
people should not be allowed to rebuild on flood prone sand.  I hope the gov't
takes back from these 1 percent what should be ours 100 percent and save those
rich people from themselves.  They can certainly park-and-walk just like
everyone else to such a beautiful place.
-Buck