> > The clip did not address Jimmy Carter's point that
> > Palestinians are denied their rights in their own
> > sovereign state.  Specifically, Israelis are
> > settling with impunity on Palestinian land...

wgm4u:
> You must be talking about the West Bank.

Imagine if you were from California and they said you
couldn't buy and build a home up in Sacremento.

So, why is it that the inhabitants of the West Bank,
previously ruled by Jordan, didn't get to vote in
Jordanian elections?

Is it because the Jordanian authorities didn't believe
them to be citizens in their own land? What is it that
makes anyone think that Jerusalem isn't the capitol
of Israel?

Gaza: "unwanted by Israel, unwanted by the Arabs and
even by many Palestinians, forlorn, violent, seething,
unlivable".

So, I wonder why it is that the people in Gaza,
previously ruled by Egypt, don't get any financial
help from the other Middle-eastern nations.

It's just rockets and more rockets. "Rockets launched
toward civilian populations, schools, a college,
rockets that slammed through private homes, children's
bedrooms in the blue collar Israeli towns like
Sderot."

And, for what, so the Hamas terrorists would have
their own special place in hell?

Split the country down the middle and build a wall on
either side, to what keep the Hamas inside as they
travel from Gaza to the West Bank?

'A Special Place in Hell'
By Bradley Burston
Haaretz, March 4, 2008