"Share" is often a nickname for "Sharon".  I have cousins whose last
name is "Long."  I don't know they ever knew the local Short family (who
have a famous winery). They were from my aunt's first husband and may
not have grown up in the area.

I could easily live in the tropics where temperature year around is in
the 80s.  You have to put up with some monsoons but I can live in 80s
degree weather and ceiling fan would suffice.  I would power entirely by
solar as there is plenty of sunshine even in stormy weather.