Barry-2

Advocacy journalism became the goal in post-70's America,
since the "powers that pee" determined that "objectivity" was
a non-existent phenomenon.

Since objectivity was impossible and the specter of the 1930's
totenkopf has faded with the death of Dr. Joseph Göbbels,
what was left but "natural propagandizing"?

MSNBC is the current incarnation of that trend.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 11/03/2012 07:47 AM, emptybill wrote:
> > A Pew study catalogs media bias and finds MSNBC the winner!
> >
> > "On MSNBC, the ratio of negative to positive stories on GOP
candidate
> > Mitt Romney was 71 to 3.That's not a news channel. That's a
propaganda
> > machine ..."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/z-on-tv-blog/bal-pew-study-\
\

suggests-msnbc-really-is-more-partisan-than-fox-20121102,0,7266571.story

> Mr. Bill, news channels are entertainment these days.  MSNBC and their
> sponsors are going after the liberal bucks.  Liberals are often better
> educated and earn more income than the conservative crowd.  Also
Comcast