 From: awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:04 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Hybrid VW

I have a VW Golf GTI which I love. I have been waiting for VW to come out with
a hybrid. I like to think of myself as relatively "green". It appears they have
finally manufactured one, but alas, not in the Golf but the Jetta. Still, it
looks promising.
http://www.montrealgazette.com/research-car/First+drive+2013+Volkswagen+Jetta+Hybrid/7483940/story.html