From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of turquoiseb
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:58 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Welcome to FFL High School

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "seekliberation"
<seekliberation@...> wrote, foolishly replying to
awakened_yeti:

> But if talk is so cheap....why are you here on FFL?

For those too lazy to Google (try "awakened_yeti" and
"troll") he's a fairly notorious Internet troll, also
known as 'mysterion' and 'uncle_willie'. His schtick
is to land in unsuspecting forums and derail them with
his BS and insults. Also, on my browser, about a third
of the sites his ID is associated with are linked with
viruses or trojans, and are blocked by my virus checker.
Just sayin'...

I just booted "awakened_yeti", in flagrant violation of the guidelines.