Hey Share,

I enjoyed your response here.  You realize of course that Judy and
perhaps Robin are going to issue a rebuttal,  point by point to
everything you are saying.  Well Judy may be running short on posts.
And you realize of course that your points will be thoroughly
discredited, at least in their mind.

But your response here is the Kali side of Share that I am  so impressed
with.  Rather mild in this case, but effective nonetheless.

Here's something I've been thinking about.

I like Robin.  I think he is a gifted writer.  But wouldn't  you expect
someone who claims to have come off the cult leader persona, and who is
vehement in this claim to come off a little differently?

I mean, keep in mind that Robin saw  fit to write what was, I believe, a
forty page letter to Curtis, insisting that Curtis address some issues
that Robin deemed to be essential.

Does that make any sense?  I mean Curtis indicated that he didn't really
care to discuss the matter further.  And yet Robin pressed on, again and
again. A forty pager, a 20 pager, 10 pagers.

And this is the pattern with Robin.  A pattern of bringing to most every
discussion a template which attempts to discern if one is acting from a
level of truth which is aligned with reality, or with ones' first person
ontology.

I mean who communicates like this?  Does this seem normal?  And does
this not resemble the little we know about the WTS?  According to at
least three people who were there, Bill, Brahmi, and LK, it does
resemble that time.

But evidently Raunchy doesn't see it that way.  Nor Judy or Ravi I
assume.

But inspite of this, Robin says he is reformed.  That he has spent 25
years reforming himself.  but all we have to go, is his word, because
his actions don't indicate this, at least to me.

Perhaps he is the cult leader version of a dry drunk.  He still
demonstrates some of the behaviors of a cult leader, but at his core, he
is not.

But like I said, I like him  quite a lot, and I enjoy his participation
here.

That's my take

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Share2
>

> ________________________________

Share Long who can systematically, honestly, enter into each of
raunchydog's points here and rebut them. Share certainly won't. She will
ignore this post, and if she ever gets around to answering it, it will
not represent any attempt whatsoever to grapple with the issues that
raunchydog has herself grappled with. You think raunchydog is just
expressing opinions here, Xeno, Steve, and the rest of you?
> Share2:  Well Robin, here I am!  The one who, according to
you, probably won't grapple as Raunchy has.  Raunchy who will be
doing more than just expressing opinions.  Good set up, Robin.
Now it has been suggested to every reader what to expect.Â

> Robin:Â  Raunchydog is writing with purpose, conviction--a sense of
justice (not defensively, subjectively)--and so she carries with her a
certain grace into her post, and that post becomes a formidable
challenge to anyone not willing to stay true to his or her conscience in
order to try to answer her. It is ridiculous to believe that I am
writing this because in a sense what raunchy has written becomes a
defence of my posts, my character. If any of you who dislike me or worse
could write with the careful regard for the truth of the matter--as
raunchy has done here--then even if your post were an indictment of me,
I would have to accept the justice of it.

> Share2:Â  You see Robin, this is often what I am talking about.Â
Look what you do above.  You declare, as if it is God's
> truth,  that Raunchy is writing with purpose, conviction, a sense
of justice.  Also, such phraseology creates the implication that I
am not writing with such.  Which is totally untrue.  And again
you suggest that people are disliking you.  Which is also untrue.

> Robin:Â  So, that becomes the challenge to all of you who 1.
support Share (think she is plucky, defiant, intrepid) 2. disapprove of
me and my posts--and my history as a cult leader (to speak
euphemistically): Can you take this post on and produce a context which
aesthetically and intellectually can contest the performance that
raunchy has given here? A performance entirely based--or so it seems to
me--upon the truth of her heart, her perception, her fearless
understanding.

> Share2:  People are not disapproving of you Robin.  Certainly
there's an attemp[ted  diminishment of my intent when you use the
word disapprove.  And again you bring up your history which I've
said over and over is secondary to what I'm raising here.  My
concern is with the current situation.  Yes, Raunchy
> has wonderful qualities.  But what is the fearless understanding
you see in her?  I will see fearless understanding in her if and
when I see her challenge you in a significant way.

> Robin:Â  What say you, Xeno, Steve, laughingull--all those who
think Share has been the white swan of truth around here: Can you enter
into the arguments that raunchydog has made in rebutting Share and
demonstrate the same confidence in your sincerity and honesty as
raunchydog does?

> Share2:Â  The above is an example of polarizing your supporters
against everyone else.Â

> Robin:Â  Did I know nothing of what was going on on FFL and read
this post--in counterpoint to Share Long's post--I could conclude
nothing else but that raunchydog is a person of strength and wit and
intelligence and integrity. The real feat will be if any of Share's
apologists can challenge what raunchydog has said. I know that you will
all ignore her post here. Right, fellas?

> Share2:Â  Here with the word counterpoint you again sneakily
suggest that Raunchy has the listed good qualities and that I do
not.  You are absolutely wrong about me Robin.

> Robin:It is a beautiful post, raunchydog--even if it had been a
devastating attack on myself, it would be just as beautiful--this is
something one senses just in the context out of which it was written,
the context of the person who wrote it.

> Share2:Â  But it wasn't a devastating attack on you was it,
Robin?  Here is the tactic of making a point about the positive
context of the person who wrote it.  But the context is based on
something negative that actually did not happen!

> Robin:Â  It is true in its intention. It makes a mockery of anyone
who has said that Share is brave and beautiful in what she has said. She
has not even attempted to get into a real fight for the truth. But I do
not underestimate her affect--it is lethal. And no doubt that will be
the substitute for any kind of real and meaningful response to
raunchydog.

> Share2:Â  Those first 2 sentences are sneaky ways of saying that I
am not brave and beautiful in what I have said.  But I am.  More
than you are willing and or are able to see.
> And with whom would you suggest I get into a real fight for the truth
with?  Judy who even Barry has commented on several times these last
few days.  I'm sure a TMer like me isn't his favorite person.
Yet he mentioned Judy's ripping into me.  He's counted how many rips
there were.  31 in 44 posts.  No I don't think Judy is the one
to supply a real fight for the truth.  Ann?  Well as Xeno said
so well, Ann has a dark streak.  And now she is in the midst of
having to end deep and long standing friendships.  Emily?  Emily
is the most compassionate I think.  But often she slips into
sentimentality about you.  Good Lord, she could barely ask you a
question about cult leaders growing beyond their cult behaviors!

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >

> Share: Hey, Alex I enjoy just about all your posts and I remember our
Waking
> Down days with a little smile. But I am not anti Robin. I am anti
whatever it
> is in him that still blocks and distorts his gifts. Whatever it is in
him that
> then contributes to his group becoming so polarized against everyone
else. It's
> that black and white thinking again in them: that unless one thinks
he's
> wonderful all the time, then one is supposedly out for his blood and
wanting to
> crucify him, both phrases that Judy used.
>
> RD: Share I don't have a problem with strong language, metaphors or
idioms that
> hit the mark but I do have a problem with vague, undefined,
insinuations meant
> to disparage or undermine the character or integrity of another
person. Being
> factually specific can prove one's case as well a earn respect for
holding
> oneself accountable to a standard of reason and truth.
>
> Share2  Right!  You're calling Judy's writing strong, etc and
mine vague.  Right?
> Got it!  BTW, I have the respect of the people whose respect I
value, thank you.

> Share: "whatever it is in him that still blocks and distorts his
gifts."

> RD: Implying something is wrong with Robin without saying what it is
that needs
> fixing is unfair because 1.) How can he possibly fix an undefined
"something?"
> 2.) If you were to define "blocks" what facts do you have to support
the
> existence of "blocks?" 3.) What authority, expertise or information do
you have
> to make such a statement in the first place?
>
> Share2:  I've done more than imply.  And I'm pretty sure that
I've mentioned experts of extraordinary compassion, spiritual
> strength and discernment several times.  I don't put myself in
that category and I assume that
> [...]
>
> have had nothing like the kind of interactions with Robin that I
have.  Nor has Judy,
> Emily, Ann or Ravi.  And yet you all continue to rally round him
as if he is completely
> in the right and I am completely in the wrong.  This has been
going on since the Russian
> flash mob youtube upset.
>

> Share: "Whatever it is in him that then contributes to his group
becoming so
> polarized against everyone else."
>
> RD: To not give examples of how Robin contributes to *his* group
becoming
> polarized insults everyone who likes him as if they have no powers of
> discernment independently of him. Also, it's an assault on his
character and an
> irresponsible allegation.
>
> Share2:  I am not speaking of everyone who likes Robin.  I am
speaking only ofÂ

> a few who continually respond in positive and knee jerk fashion to any
criticism of him.  And

> even they have discernment independent of him.   The main way
that Robin and

> you, Judy, Ann, Emily and Ravi do this, is that you rarely call one
another on
> questionable behavior.
>

> Share: "unless one thinks he's wonderful all the time, then one is
supposedly
> out for his blood and wanting to crucify him, both phrases that Judy
used."

> RD: No one thinks Robin is "wonderful all the time." Robin's posts
stand on
> their own merits when he post just as everyone's does. His posts are
subject to
> scrutiny and comment no more or no less than anyone. Judy explained
the idioms
> she used, which IMO made her point appropriately emphatic.
>
> Share2:Â  Well yes, others scrutinize Robin's post. Not you all so
much.Â

> I'm sure Judy did explain her use of idioms.  Of course once
they've been
> written and read, it's kind of too late to stop the subliminal impact
of such imagery.
> As an editor, I'm sure she's aware of this impact.
>

> Share: BTW Raunchy, this kind of language from Judy is what I mean by
enabling
> in this context. Obviously in an online situation no one is supplying
a physical
> fix. Not only is such language enabling of an unhealthy dynamic, it's
also
> extreme thus creating more polarity.
>
> RD: How exactly does Judy's language, which you've characterized as
violent,
> which it is not, enable an unhealthy dynamic? It begs the question,
exactly who
> gets to decide what is "unhealthy?" Judy can write any damn thing she
pleases,
> and anyone can take it or leave it. That's the FFLife dynamic in sum.
No one is
> compelled to read, write, or respond to anyone. People write what they
write and
> they can be held to account by others for what they write or not. That
*is* the
> dynamic. There is no value judgement of healthy or unhealthy
concerning the
> process of posting on FFLife. It just *is*. Furthermore, Robin is just
another
> poster on FFLife. Any histrionics claiming, NPD, demon possession, or
attention
> vampirism or that he is culturing an enabling cult of followers is
completely
> ludicrous and offensive in the extreme to Robin and insulting to the
> intelligence to anyone who happens to like him.
>
> Share2:Â  You don't think the words crucify and out for blood are
violent in their tone, whether

> they be idioms or something else?!Â
> Secondly if what you're saying is true about Judy's language, then
isn't it also true about mine?

> That you can take or leave it?   That I can write any damn
thing I want?!  That no one is
> compelled to read it?  Don't these guidelines apply to my writing
too?  Even if I use the word unhealthy?!
> Perhaps there is a double standard with which you are not aware
Raunchy.

> Thirdly, and yet how often do you all say something similar about
Barry's
> posts?  As for the histrionics, I never said any of that.
Those were mentioned
> by others.
>

> Share: And yes, the Robin group is very loyal. But it doesn't seem
balanced to
> me. It's as if he's right all the time and so is his group. And anyone
who
> disagrees with him or it is all wrong. And yes Emily you did accuse me
of
> enabling Barry. No big deal. It's such a preposterous idea.
>
> RD: No one is "right" about anything until they drill into the facts
of the
> matter and prove true or false. If you disagree with Robin you have a
right to
> make your case like anyone else. In fact he invites it.
>
> Share2:Â  Actually Robin only invites it up to a certain point.Â
And simply disagreeing with Robin would be easy if he weren't often
> so confusing in his writing.  A perfect example of this is his
very first reply to
> Cult.  He continually contradicts himself in that piece.  But
even that is not done in
> a straightforward manner.  In a nutshell, he keeps saying how
awful he was.  Then

> he'll say that there's a sense in which Bill's book is not true!Â
>

> Share: Of course Robin himself uses extreme language as when he
attributed the
> jezebel and termagant labels for Judy to his questioners. And several
labels to
> them about himself: reprobate, not changed one iota, etc. This is a
double
> whammy.
>
> RD: My brain cells rather like Robin's rich vocabulary and exquisite
writing.
> Please clarify if you think Robin labeling himself as a reprobate
means he has
> not changed he ways as a cult leader. I don't get your logic on this
point and I
> haven't a clue what you mean by double whammy.
>
> Share2:Â  Robin has a technique of as if writing what the other
person is thinking.
> In this case that he is a reprobate and that Judy is a termagant and a
jezebel.  It's doubly
> confusing because it uses words that the others actually never
used.  But he presents them
> as if the others had used them!Â
>
> Share: Anyway, I'm not about to use DSM IV labels or talk about
demons, etc. I
> won't even mention jyotish or some of the info in the Epilogue of
Cult. I've
> seen that Ann thinks Robin is very changed. And that her friendship
with LK is
> over. LK who has been concerned about her.
>
> RD: Your decision to make no comment labeling Robin should have been
implemented
> at the beginning of your post. Ann's relationship to LK is rather
personal and
> IMO comments about it belong to her.
>
> Share2:  Well, she's the one who brought it up in a post.
According to Judy that
> means anyone can comment on it.  Right?
>
> Share: I'm sure that Robin is changed and in a good way. I'm also sure
that I
> want Robin to be completely healed and happy. Because he is so
intelligent and
> intuitive, he knows it too. But if he and his group want to continue
to call me
> anti Robin, then so be it. I know he has many supporters including me
on FFL
> outside of his group. Maybe someday he'll be both willing and able to
see that.

> RD: I don't see you as anti-Robin, Share. I see you as making
inappropriate,
> unfounded presumptions about Robin as I have now explained why I think
this.

> Share2:Â  They are neither presumptions nor inappropriate nor
unfounded.  They are experiences.
> IMO they are valid concerns to raise here.  They are founded on 6
months of observing and interacting with Robin here.Â

> > PS to Ravi: sorry for taking it all out on you. Â
> >

> > ________________________________

I haven't
> missed
> guilty because I think I've been neglecting my apologizing duties
lately. What
> with exposing wts, etc.

> her?! Look, I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you, but I'm
pretty
> sure I just saw her at the FF in spot, Revs. With You Know Who. No
silly, not
> THAT You Know Who. That OTHER You Know Who.

> cart. You guys are doing an excellent job of maintaining the perimeter
for The
> Inner Ones and JJ NOE the Number One Enabler.
> > > >

> > > Share, I'll ask the same question that Emily asked that you still
haven't
> answered: "ENABLING WHAT?" Exactly what is Judy enabling? Judy defends
Robin
> (and rightly, so) from unceasing attacks on his character and
integrity from
> those who have difficulty dealing with an occasional stiff dose of
honesty that
> necessitates taking a hard look at themselves.
> > >
> > > Codependents enable addicts. Friends stick up for each other.
Robin earned