<snip> "The thing is JJ Noe the football coach is very powerful, especially
with the parents who on FFL are the lurkers.  Because Coach determines who
plays every week which determines which athletes the college scouts see which
determines who gets college scholarships, etc.

Coach hasn't liked that I write positive things about the basketball captain
Barry.  And Coach has been enraged at me every since I wrote about seeing Star
Quarterback at Starbucks very late the night before the Big Game.  Which we
then lost because of his mistakes.  Even the cheerleaders Faculty Advisor has
to stay on the good side of Coach.  And even Mascot has expressed being afraid
of Coach."

Translation:

1) Judy is powerful and influences many - we should all be intimidated.
2) Judy's posts to you, for example, asking you to say what you mean and mean
what you say, are mean.  She is enraged because you have "supported" Barry,
whom she doesn't like.  Not because of what you write.
3) Judy is jealous of you because you engaged with Robin.
4) Ravi is a mascot and just hee haws his way through the game.  He is too
scared of Judy to speak for himself.
5) Ann, I and raunchy are particularly intimidated by Judy and too scared to
speak for ourselves.

Share - can you see how I might have come to these conclusions based on what I
snipped above?  This is a yes or no question.