If it's the one I think it is, yes, I love that one too.  In Patanjali I also
like knowledge of previous lives though of course that's not in the TMSP.

________________________________
 From: emptybill <emptyb...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 12:53 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Your favourite siddhi?

I emphasize YS 3.34
(from
sanyama on the) heart (hridaya)
knowledge (samvid) of the mind (chitta)
This
sutra is the preparatory means to recognize the utter difference between
buddhi-sattva and the purusha, between the shining-out (prakasha) of the
intellect and awareness in and of itself (purusha).
For
Shankara, the hridaya is not only the meeting place of the channels and
life-energy (nadi-prana) but is the home of both the chitta and the atman in
embodied beings.