On 11/16/2012 10:07 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>> With Mark Hamill playing Bevan Morris:
>> http://www.beyondhollywood.com/airborne-2012-movie-review/airborne_promo_dayleicesterdone07/
> Funny.

I actually watched "Airborne" last night where those promo pics of
Hamill come from.  It has just been added to Netfix WI.  It is an okay
but not great B-movie and I can just imagine the director if there is a
commentary on the disc saying "we had Mark Hamill for two days...."
It's a horror film and finally gets there though it doesn't seem like
one for about the first hour.  The storyline is a bit messy but it is a
British not Hollywood production so not that lame.

I just noticed that particularly in the movie Hamill has put on a lot of
weight especially in the face and looks a bit like Bevan.

As I mentioned earlier I chose "Cloud Atlas" over "Skyfall" on Monday
and will leave the latter to BD.  Since Monday was a holiday the
auditoriums with "Skyfall" were probably packed.