--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >
> > While I do admire you hopeful desire to make the world a peaceful place,
> > the current state of the world is proof of the utter failure of the
> > Movement's "proven technologies" to create world peace.

Careful Jack, you're either with us or against us around here.  However,
Prodigal sons of meditation can re-apply at the Course Office to join up with
the large meditation here and see how it goes.  We could surely use help with
the meditation numbers.   The story of the Prodigal Son, also known as the
Parable of the Lost Son, follows the parables of the Lost Sheep and the Lost
Coin. Jesus is responding to the Pharisees' complaint: "This man welcomes
sinners and eats with them."

Jack it would be an honor to have you rejoin the meditation.  I should sit with
you and weep if you came back.

-Buck