--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I've heard from good
> sources that there's a new rule from MMY that initiators must
> live in MSV proper vastu homes in order to be considered approved
> to initiate.  I don't know if this is on top of recert. or if the
> recert idea is gone.

Let me see if I've got this straight.  The sequence of
events, if I've been listening correctly, goes something
like this:

1. The TMO says to the few TB teachers still left in
the movement, "Pay us 3000 bucks to be 'recertified'
at something you already learned decades or years ago
or you can't teach any more."

2. Then you say, "By the way, you'll have to quit your
jobs, because the only people eligible to be 'recertified'
have to agree to work for the TM movement full time."

3. You temper these demands by saying, "Oh, this isn't
as bad as it sounds because we'll actually *pay* you
a tiny monthly salary for working for us full time."

4. Next, you fail to send out any paychecks after the
first couple of abortive months of this new program.

5. Then you add another requirement, "TM can only be
taught in approved Vastu-correct buildings."

6. Finally you throw in the clincher, "Now that you
have quit your jobs and we have stopped paying you,
you have to buy an approved Vastu-correct house your-
self or you won't be allowed to teach, even though
we 'recertified' you."

If someone wrote this up for "Fortune" or "Business
Week" as a real business plan, it would have people
all over the world on the floor laughing at the sheer
idiocy of it.  Yet in the TM movement, there are some
people so dumb that they will actually go for it.

And they say that TM increases intelligence in its
practitioners. Go figure.