> > > What, if any, is your favorite MAV product? :o
> > >
> > My favorite MAV product is MAK 5 boiled well into
> > a decoction that you can drink with MAV Kaptha Tea.
> >
> > Everyone knows that the sacramental basis of the Vedic
> > Religion was the preparation and consumption of a
> > decoction obtained by mixing the juices of various
> > psychoactive ingredients, one of which may have been
> > Cannabis Indica, a species of weed, or a beverage
> > prepared by extracting the juice from the Amanita
> > Muscaria, a magic fungus, which together produced the
> > substance 'Soma'  mentioned on numerous occasions in
> > South Asian sacred scripture.
> >
> > So, what do we know about Soma?
> >
> > In this sadhu's (good fellow) humble opinion, this
> > 'ur-religion' does not begin with the composition of
> > the hymns of the Vedas which are codified and arranged
> > as we know them, termed the Rik, when the Aryans
> > arrived in modern Pakistan, but much further back in
> > time, in the late Ice Age up in Siberia.
> >
> > During this cold age, when people had to live most of
> > the time deep inside caves or other dwellings, an
> > 'inward direction' was given to their spiritual
> > endeavors. Due to this fact, and with the aid of
> > certain magical herbs and plants, man first invented
> > religious reflection, geo-alchemy, and the art of
> > placement, geo-mancy.
> >
> > When the Aryans came down from Siberia they brought
> > with them their shamanic religion and an urgaritic
> > language which became the Vedic and Persian
> > proto-religious language and later the Indo-European
> > tongue, which includes Sanskrit, and Persian, and
> > the dialects of Greek, Latin, German, Celtic, Irish,
> > English, French, Hindi, Urdu and Finnish.

cardemaister:
> Oops! Finnish belongs to a language family entirely
> different from Indo-European languages like Sanskrit,
> Latin and Swedish. Or almost all European languages
> save Finnish, Estonian, Hungarian and Basque (which
> has no known linguistic relatives in the whole world),
> and some minor Fenno-ugric languages.

Well, that just makes your linguistic accomplishments
that much more impressive! I always thought you picked
up Sanskrit by knowing Finnish, which turns out to be
Uralic. Now we have someone in the group that can read
Indo-European AND Finish? Have you ever thought about
taking up Urdu? Go figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_language