--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn" <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Dear Share and Steve:  I don't know how but raunchy and Robin
> managed to make even funnier these absolutely fabulously funny
> posts from Judy.

Thanks, Emily. For the record, the four posts I linked
to were a spontaneous online collaboration between me
and Robin. He wrote the first one, then we alternated,
building on each other's posts. Each of the four was
funny (IMHO) on its own, but it was the interaction
between us that was funniest (IMHO) of all.

Some of the reactions from other posters were pretty
funny as well. Feste, as it happens, really got into
the spirit of the exchange (although that seems hard
to believe now).

A couple of folks didn't quite get what was going on.
One poster (now departed from FFL), no friend of either
Robin's or mine, insisted that Robin was dead serious
in blasting me.

Actually *that* was funniest (IMHO) of all.