--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ya done good Buck, ya done good.  I know it wasn't easy, but somehow you
> > pulled it off.
> > Keep up the good work.
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> > >
> > > 1. Om, I am grateful that we were able to bring the degree of peace to
> > the Mideast producing the cease fire over Jerusalem.  There is still
> > coherence to bring though to Egypt and the whole region.  Our work is
> > not finished there.  Meditate with us all for peace and reconciliation
> > in the Unified Field for the people of the Mideast. I am grateful to
> > those who turned out to meditate with us.  Thank you.  It was very
> > powerful.
> > > -Buck

Whoa, do not yet go away. Stay on in your places. Every meditator is still
needed.  Things are seriously devolving in incoherence again in that part of
the world again. Eygpt: "This could turn into a battle between Islamists on the
one side, and, on the other, secularists, liberals, and Christians - so there
is even a fear of this turning into a sectarian struggle"
-Buck