> > Your inanity knows no bounds today, Steve. It's as if you
> > have some kind of mental virus attacking and disabling
> > your IQ.

seventhray1:
> Judy, please go back to insult school.  This is an slight
> improvement from your previous insult, but generous
> instructor that I am, I know you can do better.

As long as we're talking about 'rigorus' truth, I wonder why
Judy has not taken up for Mr. Nakoula. Go figure.

"He said that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- despite
signs early on that militants were behind the attack --
pledged to him at that event that she would pursue the maker
of an anti-Islam film that had been linked to other protests."

'An interview with Nokoula Basseley Nakoula'
http://tinyurl.com/ccvh9ko