On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> P.S.  I am working to try and get rid of those very irritating "A's" that
> show up in my posts.

I have had issues with this as well - it only happens when I use the Gmail
web client, I'm sure the same applies for you - you must be using Yahoo's
web mail interface.

I hate to see those characters in my post and I don't like posting from
Yahoo groups web interface. In my case it seems to be the backspace
characters - so what I do is type my post in Gmail, after I am done - cut
and paste it to Notepad and then cut and paste back from Notepad into
Gmail. It's a little too much work, but I'm picky and that seems to have
taken care of all those stupid special characters since Notepad is purely
an ascii, text based editor. Once again the special characters don't come
up if you post directly on Yahoo groups interface or even on my iPhone.