Judy, I *almost* wrote a fragment-by-fragment response to your
fragment-by-fragment counter arguments to everything I'd offered (in what I
called the "right spirit") in response to RD's questions. I say *almost*
because I caught myself before getting hopelessly lost in the blackhole, then I
cancelled the beginnings of my counters to your counters ad nauseum infinitum.
The reason I did this is because the two of us can go no further in this
particular discussion because you just cannot (or will not) "hear" what I'm
"saying". For someone who prides herself in her editing skills (and I'm sure
you're very good at what you do), it is your *comprehension* skills that are
lacking. It's like a "wall of Judy truth" exists, and unlike the Berlin Wall,
just won't come down. Did anything I wrote make any sense whatsoever to you?
There is nothing further to be gained by me in this discussion so I'm bowing
out in what I hope is a graceful manner, but not before getting a few digs in.
And BTW, I *do* think things through, and I *do* use my brain. You might not
believe it, but I put alot of thought and time into most of my responses and
they really come from a good place inside me (well, that is, until I post
something stupid like "When did the word 'bitch' get to be a bad thing?").