It was a passionate, well written letter.  But in the end, it's really a
matter between Emily and Share, isn't it?*

* yea, yea, all the usual caveats of the a public forum etc.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...>
wrote:

> I think Steve has dealt with the substance of Emily's analysis and his
commentary here goes down much deeper into reality--and into
himself--than does Emily's post. This to me makes the case for Steve:
that what Emily went through to write her letter to Share entailed
hardly anything that touched her compared to where Steve went in himself
to write this. I feel I am eating humble pie now. You have just proven
my philosophy, Steve. And I already feel the shame for Emily.
Authfriend, she doesn't know what she is talking about. This post
represents something so beautiful to be reading this Sunday night. Thank
you, Steve. I am going to reread this on my death bed.