> Your sincerest apology accepted and me offering the same to you.  More below
> inline.
>

> ________________________________

Just me, RD, butting in on a public forum using my own words to ask why Emily's
sentence in quotes caused you to say you prefer she use her own words. It
seemed important enough for you to say it, but I don't understand why that is.
Can you elaborate? You're asking her to say what the same benefits are from
reading post on FFL so, it stands to reason that you could say what it means
for you to say you prefer her to use her own words. When she put a sentence in
quotes "trigger" something in you? What was it? Did it piss you off? It's O.K.
if you ignore me, and it's O.K. if it pissed you off. All I'm asking is if
you're willing to drill down a little deeper into what caused you to ask this
of her. If it pissed you off, it's O.K. but examining why it pissed you off
could be a liberating experience. Ultimately all any of us do is project our
own issues on others and that's O.K. What's at the heart of it for me is asking
what is it within myself that causes me to to project on to others, not what
they do to *make* me feel the way I feel. No one can *make* me feel
anything...how I respond to others is entirely my responsibility.