 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com" <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:54 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Emily just tell me to butt out

 if I'm stepping over a line here, and I don't know all the circumstances of
your life, but I was just thinking about the womens writing group I participate
in every Monday afternoon.  It was started by one of my best friends who I've
known since 1980 when I was Director of Housing at MIU and she was Director of
Housekeeping.  Oh what fun we had!  And yes we've had our ups and downs over
the 32 years.  She's one of the old friends I saw Breaking Dawn with.

Anyway about 10 or 15 years ago she started organizing writing groups for
women.  And she charges money for them!  We do free writing as delineated by
Natalie Goldberg which means one keeps the pen or pencil moving no matter
what.  Or fingers if one is on a computer.

It is a very incredible process and I think you'd be a natural at leading such
groups.  I can say more if you want.