--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > Do you think what we are doing now is communicating with or at each
> > other?  And if I'm doing the latter, can you show me an example of where I
> > am and how it could be changed to being communicating with you?
> >
> > Should I therefore be considering my navel as my fourth eye?
>
> No, not your fourth eye. Have you ever heard of navel gazing?
> If not, here are a couple of Urban Dictionary definitions:
>
> 1.    navel-gazing
>
> Engaging in self-absorbed behavior, often to the point of being narcissistic.
> If she would stop navel-gazing, she would realize the light had turned green.
>
> 2.    navel-gazing
>
> Negative or excessive self-contemplation, often the focus is on you and not
> others, when making a point or offering an opinion.
>
> Or another definition from Merrian Webster online dictionary:
>
> navel–gaz·ing
> noun \&#712;n&#257;-v&#601;l-&#712;g&#257;-zi&#331;\
> Definition of NAVEL-GAZING
> : useless or excessive self-contemplation

Hi Ann, just me RD, taking note of the post nasal drip snark leaking from the
snotty nose of the Sharester and butting in on a public forum to heartily pile
on. God help me, Ann, I've succumbed to the wts Borg and I'm in need of John
Knapp style cult-exit therapy for *complete* healing. Last I heard he might be
going to jail, so no luck there. Any suggestions for *complete* healing? Share
has lots of suggestions but since she thinks Lord Knows and the Howells, who
still have a 25-year-old bone to pick with Robin, are mature and you are
immature, I'm not sure I trust her judgement for getting me a healer that would
cure me of my piling-on disease or even piles for that matter. Anyway, no one,
not even Lotus Born Brahma, born from the navel of Vishnu has done as much to
advance the art of navel gazing as the consummate belly dancer, adorned in all
her glory.
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/42d/6f1/42d6f1ba-206b-4d3a-aedb-60b1bfa30c8e